Terms and conditions of use
We have taken every effort to design a website that is useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we've accomplished that - and would ask that you let us know if you'd like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don't agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time.
Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the JOZIKIDS site means that you accept those changes.
Jozikids is a reputable online directory service for parents and families in Gauteng. We use various social media platforms to create added exposure for our advertisers. Our free weekly newsletter is packed with valuable information relating to parenting, schools, tuition, parties and so much more. We offer our users competitions, reviews and feedback capabilities to add even more value to services advertised on our website.
- We require your full name, email address and a contact number to be able to add you to our database.
- The contact number is useful in cases where email addresses have been entered incorrectly in order to correct them.
- The database is used solely for the purposes of sending you a free weekly newsletter.
- If at any stage after you are receiving our newsletter you wish to unsubscribe, you may easily do so on any of the newsletters received.
- Should you need to change your contact details, you may do so by emailing us at info@Jozikids.co.za
- We will never sell or share your personal information with anyone.
- All information sent to you is purely to keep you up to date with current happenings in Gauteng.
- Your information is protected in terms of the PoPI (Protection of Personal Information) Act and all rules in terms of the Act are strictly abided by.
- We will not call you (unless you enter a competition and are the winner). We do not have a telemarketing team and there is no need for us to call you.
You hereby indemnify JOZIKIDS and its officers, directors, employees, servants, agents or contractors or other persons for whom in law JOZIKIDS may be liable (in whose favour this constitutes a stipulation for another) from any loss, damage, damages, liability, claim or demand due to or arising out of your use of this website or the website materials or your breach of these terms and conditions of use.
JOZIKIDS is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on JOZIKIDS servers.
Links to and from this website to other websites belonging to or operated by third parties do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by JOZIKIDS of such linked websites or their contents nor do they constitute any association by JOZIKIDS with their owners or operators. JOZIKIDS has no control over such linked websites and is not responsible or liable for any content, information, goods or services available on or through any such linked websites or for any damage, damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, information, goods or services available on or through any such linked websites. You agree that where you access linked websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Content licensingCopyright in and to the submissions submitted to and contained on this website vests in the author of those submissions.
The submissions are licensed to JOZIKIDS under a Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives 3.0 license (unported). You can find out more about this license at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/
The submissions are licensed to visitors to the JOZIKIDS site under a Creative Commons Non-commercial Share Alike 3.0 (unported) license. You can find out more about this license at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your express permission unless -we share data with third parties to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide support, or arrange for deliveries. Whenever we use third parties to provide services, which may allow them access to your personal Information, we will endeavour to bind them to our privacy policies.
Collection of information
We may collect personally identifiable information given to us, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, telephone number/s, membership numbers and the like. This is used to operate the Website and to transact and communicate with you. We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your geographical location, age, gender and certain preferences. This information may also be matched against our other records for the purposes of identity verification and analysis.
There is also certain limited information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by us, including your IP address, browser type, domain name/s, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used for operational reasons only, such as maintaining quality of service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
We may track our Websites and the web pages that you visit, in order to determine what services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customised content and allocate resources and development.
We will destroy all of your personal information when it has become obsolete.
Members or advertisers code of conduct
You agree to adhere to generally acceptable Internet and e-mail etiquette. In this regard, without being limited to the examples listed below, you agree not to:
- engage in any abuse of e-mail or spamming, including, without being limited to -
- the posting or cross-posting of unsolicited articles with the same or substantially the same message to recipients that did not request to receive such messages, and
- inviting people who you may be connected to using services outside Jozikids.co.za to join Jozikids.co.za where those people may not wish to receive such invitations or similar communications (in other words, make sure your contacts on other services are receptive to receiving invitations to join Jozikids.co.za or other communications you send them from Jozikids.co.za);