Thulani Fishing and Leisure resort
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Cnr. Linvelt and Lavender Roads
||Picnic area: Mon to Sun - 8am to 6pm
OPEN throughout the year including Xmas Day and New Year's Day
||Please see below for costs or check our website
Covid-19 visits & rules
- Open for days visits for fishing only. If you fish you can braai
- Adhere to strict Covid regulations. Only 4 people per shade
- R70 pp for adults, R40 for children 3-12, R40 pensioners
- Swimming facilities are open
- Drive through, pick a spot - Weekends pay the gate and pick a spot. Weekdays pay at the office.
Fishing & leisure resort
Great for a family day outing or corporate team-building.
With the Apies river bordering this outstanding piece of land that is situated in Pretoria. Thulani offers something for everyone.
Picnic and braai
Come and enjoy a day at Thulani with your family for a braai or a picnic next to the river side, with lots of shade and braai facilities.
Entrance fees for day visitors (8:00 – 18:00)
- Adults: R100 pp
- Children (3 - 12 years): R50 pp
- Pensioners: R50 pp
- Children under 3 years Free
Monday's - Closed
Tuesday - Saturday: 10:00am - till late
(Kitchen closes at 21:00pm)
Sunday's : 11:00am - 16:00pm
Wedding & function venue hire
From booking your wedding, through the entire planning process to your big day, we will help you to enjoy every moment.
Our team will make your dreams come true, crafting a celebration that is as unique as you, ensuring everything runs smoothly and that you enjoy planning your big day with minimal stress and effort.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."