SOFFT Family Wellness Centre
Send us an e-mail
Visit our web site
||Therapy sessions R300 - R500 per session.
Workshops from R150 per person.
Sensory Trail from R10 per person.
|| From Birth - 18 years old
Support centre for families of children with special needs & disabilities
SOFFT’s Work revolves around providing practical advice and support for parents of chronically ill children and those involved with their care. We focuses on ways to meet the physical and emotional challenges and to make the ill child and his family’s lives, live of quality and meaning. We aim to inspire families to live beyond the limitations of the long term health conditions that they are affected by. We do this by offering the following services:
1. Emotional, social and spiritual support.
2. Financial Support in extreme cases.
3. Management of funds raised for individual children.
4. Advocacy and awareness campaigns.
5. Facilitating of support groups.
6. Facilitating of social events for families of similar diagnosis.
7. Supporting and creating an environment for child life services to be introduced in South Africa.
8. Advocating for improved health care services for children with chronic and/or complex medical conditions as well as children who are disabled and who need integrated medical care.
9. Advocating for the design and implementation of integrated health care plans and medical passports.
Please say you saw this on Jozikids.
"The content of this page in so far as the marketing of goods/services is concerned, is the property of the company itself and Jozikids cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, validity or legality of the content therefore."